Dungeon Inquisitor - Free Online Game - Play Now

Set traps, interrogate prisoners, capture their relatives and convert to demons - It's good to be bad.
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Post subject: A 3rd-party Wiki for Dungeon Inquisitor
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:28 pm  

https://sites.google.com/site/dungeoninquisitorguide/

Great work! Please tell us who you are. :)

Post subject: Re: A 3rd-party Wiki for Dungeon Inquisitor
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:58 am  

It's Boskie Idea, I, Bluequoise and other LoA(Lords of the Abyss) members helped too, it's still under construction thou, we hope to place there every useful info about the game ;)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:34 am  

Great! Let me know if you complete it. We may link to the FAQ page with you guys name.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:04 am  

Actually I would like you to post it somewhere visible for new players - most of them just ignore tutorials and everything written around when they start and then we hear questions like "How to Set Trap?" "What does Set Trap do?" "How do I interrogate?" and many others... It's a bit annoying to explain this simple things to ignorant fools like that... but if they just HAD to see this Guide before even starting the game... Well, at least some of them would read what's written there and won't spam on chat with this questions...

Anyways - I wanted to ask if you don't happen to have information about what prisoners are needed for each level of:
-Treasure Room
-Barracks
-and Prison ;P

Those are not so easy to find out after all...
Thank you ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 pm  

Treasure Room
Level 2 human
Level 3 human
Level 4 human
Level 5 human
Level 6 warrior
Level 7 warrior
Level 8 archer
Level 9 archer
Level 10 knight

Barracks
Level 2 human
Level 3 man
Level 4 woman
Level 5 warrior
Level 6 archer
Level 7 servant
Level 8 maid
Level 9 prostitute
Level 10 doctor

Prison
Level 4 man
Level 5 woman
Level 6 warrior
Level 7 archer
Level 8 knight
Level 9 lady
Level 10 lord

Great suggestion. We may consider to add the link to the information area of the Home page for new players.

Cheers,

Zhaernon wrote:
Actually I would like you to post it somewhere visible for new players - most of them just ignore tutorials and everything written around when they start and then we hear questions like "How to Set Trap?" "What does Set Trap do?" "How do I interrogate?" and many others... It's a bit annoying to explain this simple things to ignorant fools like that... but if they just HAD to see this Guide before even starting the game... Well, at least some of them would read what's written there and won't spam on chat with this questions...

Anyways - I wanted to ask if you don't happen to have information about what prisoners are needed for each level of:
-Treasure Room
-Barracks
-and Prison ;P

Those are not so easy to find out after all...
Thank you ;)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:12 am  

Thank you ;)
Most of the Guide is already complete, there may be some delicate changes in the future, but I think that in a week or 2 it should be ready to post in FAQ and/or Tutorial/Somewhere Visible ;)
I'll inform you once it's complete and actually I'm also working on a calculator to game which I'll add later ;P

Sincerely:
Zhaernon ;3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:00 pm  

Great work. let me know when you think it's ready.

Zhaernon wrote:
Thank you ;)
Most of the Guide is already complete, there may be some delicate changes in the future, but I think that in a week or 2 it should be ready to post in FAQ and/or Tutorial/Somewhere Visible ;)
I'll inform you once it's complete and actually I'm also working on a calculator to game which I'll add later ;P

Sincerely:
Zhaernon ;3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:41 pm  

The wiki is added to the FAQ page and the end of the tutorial.

Cheers,

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:57 pm  

There are small changes that upgrading dungeon heart to level 8 needs a lady instead of magician. Similarly, level 9 dungeon heart needs a knight instead of healer.

Cheers,

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:45 am  

Changed, I'll also try to complete Guide as much as possible today ;P

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:54 am  

I've completed our Guide today ;) You can check it once you find time to do so and if you happen to have any sugesstions or find typos/mistakes - just PM me in game or answer here ;P
Hope you like it. ;D

Sincerely:
Zhaernon ;3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:11 pm  

We changed some of the base attribute of creatures.

skeleton archer lv1-10 remote 20
corpse archer lv1-10 remote 40

dark sorceress lv1-5 Magic 70

dark sorcerer lv1-5 Blood 100
dark sorcerer lv1 Magic 60
dark sorcerer lv2 Magic 70
dark sorcerer lv3 Magic 80
dark sorcerer lv4 Magic 90
dark sorcerer lv5 Magic 100

dark priestess lv1-5 Cost/h 600 Blood 150
dark priestess lv1 Cure 30 Upgrade 3000
dark priestess lv2 Cure 35 Upgrade 3300
dark priestess lv3 Cure 40 Upgrade 3600
dark priestess lv4 Cure 45 Upgrade 3900
dark priestess lv5 Cure 50 Upgrade 4200

dark priest lv1-5 Cost/h 400 Cure 35
dark priest lv1 Upgrade 2000
dark priest lv2 Upgrade 2200
dark priest lv3 Upgrade 2400
dark priest lv4 Upgrade 2600
dark priest lv5 Upgrade 2800

Let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:09 pm  

Why did you differ attacks so much? And why it can't be just blood difference as it was before?
I personally liked the way base attacks increased per each lvl...
But well, updated Guide anyways...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:11 pm  

We know that it's a little hard for new players after the new update. So we improve the damage for new players. We hope a new players can at least defeat knights independently.

And we also provide a growth method for advanced players with dark sorcerer and dark priestess.

BTW, we changed the reinforcement rules because we hope there will be strategies for group attack and defence. There will be more cooperation in long term. The methods of cooperation is not longer only simple reinforcements but also movements, strategies, spies and quests.

And each particular alliance may team together to conquer a particular area on the map. More stories will be happened on the border.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:13 am  

So far everybody are not feeling well about this updates, but I hope that in the end it'd be something worth all those changes ;)
And strategies... well, it's kind of hard to came up with strategies while you're unable to reinforce just coz you're not in the same area... and it'll take a lot of time to move into areas we want to share since we're unable to do so through our spies in not our areas... But here is something I was wondering about - If I had a spy in neighbouring area and he had connection with my spy neighbouring to him - would I be able to use this 2nd(or third if you take as a must to have spy also in an area I already have) to move directly into neighbouring areas of his?

Also - I'm not sure how this reinforcing against other players work? Could you explain it to me? ;)

Sorry for the trouble, hope that's not the problem thou ;P

Sincerely:
Zhaernon ;3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:51 am  

You can not use a spy by that way now. However, we may add some special quests that you can move to a new area faster.

What's your question exactly about reinforcement?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:02 am  

I understand how does it works for PvE, but I don't really know how am I supposed to reinforce somebody being under attack of another player? Do I have to be in the area of this other player or in shared area by me, attacker and attacked?
And what about attacks from greater distances (not my or attacked areas)?

Thanks ;)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:15 am  

If the attacker A share an area M with the defender B, your reinforcement join the fight only when M is also an explored area of you, thus only when A,B and you share M.

If the attack A do not share any area with B (may be from long distance or through exposure), all the reinforcements will join the fight no matter if shared areas.

Regards,

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:21 am  

Thanks for explaining this issue to me ;)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:33 am  

btw - When I was trying to get Credits through Kong I made there an account and had to go through totorial there... And I didn't notice ANY link to LoA Guide (there weren't even any suggestions about checking FAQ if I remember correctly)...
Could you fix it? Coz we still see simple questions on chat even thou it's explained in both FAQ and Guide mostly...

Thanks ;)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:17 am  

When you complete the tutorial and the after steps there will be random FAQ in the home page. And the wiki link is at the bottom of each term of FAQ.

Zhaernon wrote:
btw - When I was trying to get Credits through Kong I made there an account and had to go through totorial there... And I didn't notice ANY link to LoA Guide (there weren't even any suggestions about checking FAQ if I remember correctly)...
Could you fix it? Coz we still see simple questions on chat even thou it's explained in both FAQ and Guide mostly...

Thanks ;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:42 am  

The soul cost to enchant items is changed from

(attributes+1)*(attributes+1)*5

to

(attributes+1)*(attributes+1)*4+2000

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:48 pm  

Changed spreadsheet, added the formula used to estimate Ransom value to Humans Tab too. Not going to add Attack Reductor formula for Defence thou ;P Took me way too much effort to get this one ;) So far it's the most annoying formula I had seen in this game ;3 Well done ;D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:09 am  

The gold revenue of dungeon heart is doubled. The unit salary under Hell Contract is increased from 50% to 70% - November 15, 2012

Post subject: lissom decent beats headphones wikipedia
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:03 am  

ugg.co.uk sale Who was simply trying to make some money. Was buying and selling them. And she or he didn't know these folks were fakes. Low-cost ugg boots happen to be 1st produced in Quarterly report in addition to have recently recently been referred to taking into consideration sooner Twentieth century. To live because used by aviators while in the Early Entire world Clash. The particular Neighborhood uggs are additionally utilised through internet explorer which used a pair of boots to acquire their feet warm once you have within the water. When looking for a cheap offer you must try to run your own personal risk assessment. Alarm, garage etc. The greatest factor could be the area your home is in. house of fraser uggs Choosing a drastically wrong website will certainly turn your final decision to make The Previous Song movie download, in a waste of time and funds. But, if you opt to obtain full The Last Song movie from a regular membership based site, you will surely believe it is beneficial. And those of you that might not be enthusiastic about making a acquire can benefit from an opportunity to down load The Last Tune movie with I pod formatting which is bound to be a likewise enjoyable encounter.. UGG Boots Sale Usa, If you have managed to encounter a genuine uggs sale and have bought a few pairs, you must also discover how to take care of them. Because you have got these cheap rarely means you really can afford to be casual with them. To scrub them, Ugg Boots should only always be UGG Boots Purchase Usa handwashed as they are very fragile. ugg boots cheshire oaks Then we are only going to end up playing the actual lottery for extended because the best way to you otherwise explain to an individual you have been courting for over per year that out of the blue NOW you have to utilize a condom. Hehe It was difficult, but they took it really well. I do not even think it really crossed their mind that I could have gotten knocked way up already.. Up to now, acetaminophen (also known as APAP) has been considered to be a fairly harmless painkiller. In the end, it's found in commonly used overthecounter medications like Tylenol, as well as stronger prescription medications like Vicodin along with Oxycodone. Acetaminophen has been sold in modest amounts all across the world, and possesses been used to treat everything from mild severe headaches to more severe forms of discomfort. ugg cargo boots Usually the Amish additionally generate illustrative craftsmanship developed concerning one more minute. Inside Tiffany Denver colorado the suggest moment, we will ideally recognize which usually Kate Moss can be a great construction which is life-style composed of in which identified examine. This is usually a varied stage your mentioned before manufacturers simply click proper the particular.. For instance, if you want to be employed in retail, adhere to your favorite stores and come up with how thrilled you are a specific celebrity will be representing these people, or how great this is a particular distinct clothing will be available. This strategy works for people seeking full-time jobs, but sometimes also aid distinguish a top school or college student who desires a summer opportunity. Above all, commenting in news reports in your target industry assists alert your friends and contact lenses about your pursuits without anyone needing to consistently post hunting for a job notices. short uggs on sale 10:Thirty Men Ski board Cross Certification 14:50 Men . A peasant will not combination himself just before it begins to thunder, . Qxvej, royal carribbean crise, bzlc, the house board supplys, , hvdc news, 8))), . Rhode island plastic material printers, 3913, guys s insoles hometics magnetic, 464, . Overall, I thought the novel was a very good read for all those interested in examining their own futures. A lot of these principles have been protected before, yet McCall's structuring all of them into a distinct system is quite valuable. Because he notes themselves, successful investing usually entails sticking to a strict discipline along with keeping emotion out of the situation. ugg leather boots uk So jane is taking it easy with her husband, drinking some coffee over the weekend because they relaxed on the park. It's as if she actually is taking it easy using this type of pregnancy. Hilary Duff ended up being sporting a calming brown longsleeved top, black small sweatpants and a pair of darkish UGG boots. "For greater than two years we have witnessed the inner turmoil occurring in Syria along with the horrendous atrocities executed through the Assad regime,'' Ellmer stated in a declaration. "Recently, reports have fallen out displaying that chemical substance weapons have been used in cowardly attacks that have stunned the world within their brutality. These constitute a threat to our associates in Israel and also Jordan and thus warrant extra debate as well as preparedness.''. bailey button uggs Unfortunately it is simply part of living, part of being that age. Occasionally you're simply really depressing and frightened. All you know is what you've heard about living. Ok, so I've seen The particular Silence in the Lambs 12 too many times. But there's a lesson being learned coming from Agent Starling's doorknocking encounters. Who knows who is behind front door No.A single? Will you get yourself a trick or even a treat? Potential renters play the part of the familiar fly in these get togethers, lured in the spider's lair with titillating stories of nearby public transport along with full laundry facilities.

onpeflakMG9cwD6eLBxkalcrr

[url=http://www.fashionmonclersite.com/moncler-polo-shirt-p-114.html]moncler polo shirt[/url]